Duover is a synchronization tool for files on multiple computers.Features include:
- Synchronize multiple computers. Duover can access a remote folder using AppleShare and synchronize it with a local folder, or even with another remote folder.
- Preserve Mac OS file information. When you synchronize, nearly all Mac OS file information, including resource forks and file type/creator codes, are preserved, along with Mac OS X?s longer filenames.
- Scheduling. Duover taps into Mac OS X?s powerful job scheduling features, allowing you to synchronize on a variety of repeating schedules.
- Preserve older files. For added safety, Duover allows you to save overwritten files to a backup directory before they are overwritten by newer versions.
- Exclude files or folders. Prevent the synchronization of files/folders by name (for multiple files with the same name) or by path (to exclude one specific file or folder).
- Multiple configurations. Manage and schedule multiple pairs of folders, each with its own settings.
- Sync quietly. Whenever possible, Duover will execute your whole sync without stopping or pausing for errors, so you know you?ll be ready to pack up and go when it?s done. Errors with specific files are logged so you can check on them at your convenience. You can also choose the warning messages you want to see in Duover's preferences.
- Schedule quietly. You don?t need to leave Duover open, or even to be logged in, for your schedules to run.