Run commands on the files accessible in the system of your Mac device. Check the results and analyze the processing of data. Separate different tasks, activate various elements of the system at will, integrate the functionality with system controls, etc.
DTerm provides an efficient and easy-to-use debugging terminal for MacOS 9 and MacOS X programs, and other code. Features include:
- One version for both Mac OS 9 CFM programs as well as Mac OS X CFM and Mach-O programs.
- Displays results for each program in their own window.
- Time and date stamps every diagnostic message.
- Merge the contents of multiple windows into a single window to view program interactions.
- DTerm library has no effect on running applications.
- Monitoring application can be created to send to end-users.