Drive 10 can scan your drives and repair problems related to the numerous structures that are necessary for the volume to operate correctly. If problems are found, Drive 10 can often repair these problems and bring your drive back to life in only a few minutes. When Drive 10 finds a problem, it will build a new set of volume structures instead of patching the old structures like other utilities do. This is the surest and safest method of recovering your valuable data. What's New
Version 1.1.5 adds the following:
- Global updates to the application.
- Minor update for Japanese localization.
- Updates for full Mac OS 10.3.x compatibility.
- Updates to the Volume Structure validation and repair routines.
- Updates to the Optimization and Rebuild Volume Structure routines Requirements
PPC, Mac OS X 10.1 or later
*Previously available here