Differences Examiner... You want to compare text files? You want to highlight their differences to analyze them?
Differences Examiner is what you need!
Differences Examiner allows you to compare text files and display their differences.
- You can compare and display differences between text files.
- It shows you the differences by displaying identical, modified and missing lines in color.
- It accepts any kind of text file such as plain text or source code.
- You can drag and drop the files you want to compare on the window or on the icon of the application.
- You can copy and paste or drag and drop the texts you want to compare on the window.
- You can display line numbers on the left of each file.
- You can hide the identical lines to display only the differences.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
Helps you find duplicate, unique and similar files by comparing folders
View, compare, merge and synchronize folders and files.
GUI front-end to the md5 Unix command.
Nice puzzle game in which you need to eliminate all the eggs.
Compare files or directories of any kind with just a few clicks.