- Wrong outgoing VoIP line was used
- Fixed an error when importing a callinglist
- Callinglist import improved
- Voicemail- and Fax lists will be updated after a call
- UI improvements
v1.5 [22 Mar 2012]
- New Mac App Store license is recognized
- Fix problems on Mac OS X 10.5 resolved
- NEW OS X 10.8: Notification Center
- NEW OS X 10.8: Gatekeeper signed
- NEW Global Services menu entry "With Dial! choose Fritz"
- NEW AppleScript interface extends (Dial-call parameters can further "extension" and "lead" can be passed)
- NEW improved settings dialog
- NEW new URL protocol "dial :/ / phone number" is implemented
- FIX Fixed crash
- FIX query answering machine / fax improved
- FIX ignore blank entries in the reverse search
- FIX reverse lookup definitions updated
- REMOVED PPC architecture is no longer supported!
Versatile helper for AVM FRITZ!Box Fon and FRITZ!Fon products: Manage messages on the router's built-in answering machine on appropriate hardware.
FRITZ!Box Call Manager for the Mac.
It has the ability to use your desk phone to dial from Address Book.
New CTI application. Dial phone numbers from your desktop
Runs a 90 ball number Bingo session for entertainment.