Your thoughts are important! Treat them like gold with DEVONnote. It keeps all of your notes safe in one place and helps you organize them in a way that’s meaningful to you, using its unique built-in artificial intelligence (AI).
In addition, DEVONnote treats websites like 'living' notes. View your favorite sites from within DEVONnote and manage your bookmarks like simple documents. Keep notes and related bookmarks together in one single place!
What you can do with DEVONnote:
- Jot your thoughts down as plain or rich text, and highlight important passages
- Clip data from documents or webpages using the Services or Dock menu
- Make structure out of creative chaos and connect your notes with automatic Wiki links
- Search all your notes and the rest of your Mac ecosystem from Spotlight
- Import new items or find similar documents, with a single click
- Use the integrated browser to surf the web directly from within your database
Some unique features:
- Use the improved search with advanced Boolean search operators and an unlimited complexity of search terms. Save even the most complex searches as seamlessly integrated smart groups.
- Save new notes to the inbox and file them properly later. The new trash can keeps documents up until you empty it. Unlimited undo and redo as well as immediate updating of the database files make using DEVONnote more comfortable and safe.
- Smart tags combine groups with tags in an innovative way. The three panes view inherited from DEVONthink simplifies working with your notes. Edit your files in separate tabs, document windows or in full screen mode.
Attachment Tamer gives you control over attachment handling in Apple Mail.
It helps you keep track of project due dates, business meetings, etc.
In Costume Chaos you must get into the groove of the costume rental business, helping customers dress for party success!...
Idea organizer and note-keeper application.
A Desktop Wiki that depends on a number of modules including the python, gtk.
This is a cool personal project management tool for your Mac.