- We have discovered and fixed several compatibility issues, including those that prevent the user from creating connection and synchronizing with the server, downloading large queries, and downloading attachments.
- We have added support for local bug IDs in the See Also field, so you can now enter bug ID instead of the whole URL in the New Bug and Edit Bug dialogs. Also, when you click "View related bugs" in the bug details view, header of the opened tab displays bug IDs instead of URLs.
- Finally, to align with the new Bugzilla behavior, we don't change flag requester if only the requestee is changed. Deskzilla keeps the old behavior when working with earlier Bugzilla versions.
- In this release we reduce backward compatibility -- we won't be able to support Bugzilla versions older than 3.0. Note that Bugzilla developers announced End of Life for Bugzilla 3.4.x along with the release of 4.2, so users of Bugzilla 2.x should upgrade anyway.
- We have fixed the bug introduced in Deskzilla 3.0 that prevented the user from seeing the new value for Hours Worked field if it was set by another user.
- Next, we have hashed out the details of handling user names: Deskzilla was creating duplicate entries for users which would litter Assigned To, QA Contact and CC List editors; some users were displayed by e-mail instead of the real name.
- Another bug: Deskzilla could not open attachments if their file name contained more than one consecutive space.
- Among other fixed problems were the failure to upload change of flag requestee and the disability to localize time-tracking fields.
- We have also made a couple of improvements and fixes for the Mac: minimize button is now working properly, and you can toggle full screen view on OS X 10.7 Lion.
Manage collaborative projects and keep track of tasks.
Bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management application developed to make this process easier for your team.
This is a lightweight personal task-tracking application.
It tracks the time spent working for clients, customers, and employers.
Time clock and project tracking app for graphic designers.