Desktop Web Browser allows you to navigate on the Internet and to display webpages directly on the desktop of the Finder.
- You can navigate on the Internet directly on the desktop of the Finder.
- You can set the URL of the webpage loaded by default at start.
- You can set the transparency of the browser to see your original desktop picture underneath.
- You can set the refresh period of the browser if you want to automatically refresh the webpage periodically.
- You just need to press the Alt key to interact with the background browser.
- You just need to press the Alt-Shift key combination to open the links into Safari.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English, French, German, Polish, Russian and many other languages.
- Read the whole documentation for more details...
MacUpdate Desktop 6 brings seamless 1-click app installs and version updates to your Mac.
Browse safer without intrusive adds on internet pages.
Prevent unauthorized users from using certain tools from your Mac.
Standalone browser for the Gmail website.
DWA offers a simple and quickly way to visualize all your Piwik statistics.