All versionsSee all
New all-in-one design lets you track all your packages in one place, and the greatly improved syncing service makes things easier than ever. Hold your mouse over an item in the widget for more information.Delivery Status lets you track deliveries from: Adobe.com US and Canada only.Amazon Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Greatly improved notifications. Various unimportant changes to the status are now ignored, like minor changes in the text (using jsdifflib), or temporarily missing delivery dates. This affects Growl notifications as well as Push Notifications sent to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Improved syncing, especially when the time is off or when logging in.
- Improved date detection for non-English languages, especially on Amazon.it.
- Improved error checking for service definition updates.
- Improved update intervals for some deliveries, especially ones with errors.
- Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) especially when Safari 5 is not installed.