CSS Lint 1.1
CSS Lint is an app that allows you to scan and check CSS codes.
- Open and check for syntax/performance/compatibility/coding style issues in your .css file.
- Paste/type the CSS source code and check for any potiential issues immediately.
- Simply one click or press the ⌘L keyboard shortcut, checking is done.
- The lint resluts are intuitive, including the location and the message describing the issue.
- Double click on an result item will bring you to the specific location where the issue is found.
- Various options are available in the Preferences (⌘, to open the Preferences window).