Crazy Machines is a game inspired by The Incredible Machines, where you construct machines from various parts. Features include:
- Over 60 lovingly-detailed modelled parts like, for example, catapults, solar cells, steam engines, dynamite, cogwheels, fuses, etc.
- Detail-rich 3D graphics with dynamic realtime shadows and high-resolution textures.
- Over 100 great levels, including tutorial tasks for an easy quick-start in programming
- Level Editor to experiment with and create your own machines
- Import and Export function for self-created levels
- Truly realistic collision Requirements
PPC, Mac OS X 10.2 or later