CPlot is a function plotter for Mac OS X. It draws 2D and 3D graphs of real, complex, parametric and implicit functions, as well as 2D and 3D vector fields.
- Real-time parameter variation and animation.
- Highly optimized, multithreaded computation.
- Intuitive expression syntax (3sinx xy ^ 2 is 3*sin(x) (x*y)^2).
- Any number of user-defined parameters (integer, real, complex and angles) and functions.
- Various plotting modes and display settings.
- Polar, spherical and cylindrical coordinates.
- SpaceNavigator support.
Create customized graph paper sheets for different purposes.
Record and edit audio as well as convert between multiple formats.
Mind mapping application for Mac users.
Update your Garmin device firmware.
It quickly identifies suitable Gateway or TOPO vectors from your library.