Wondering on how to transfer iTunes easily? Here's the solution:
- Copy iTunes from PC to PC, or from PC to Mac
- Transfer iTunes library to another computer
- Move iTunes to a new computer or another drive
- Save iTunes library on an external hard drive
- Complete iTunes backup and incremental backup
- Move iTunes library to a new PC, including all data
- Transfer music, videos, applications, books, podcasts, ratings, artworks, all types of playlists etc.
- Copy iTunes from Windows XP or Vista to Windows 7
- Transfer iTunes library from 32bit to 64bit Windows versions
- Back up iTunes media to an external hard drive or a USB flash drive
- Save the complete iTunes library in a single backup archive
- Update the backup with the latest changes from the iTunes library
- Include iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone backups when saving iTunes
- Restore iTunes from previously made backup files
- Import the iTunes library from an external hard drive to a new PC
This application lets you convert between various media formats.
Troubleshoots and identifies different types of malware.
It can be used for graphic and rich media designers.
This is a concise collection of more than 120 useful hand-picked code snippets.
Uncover the truth and unmask the true villain in a thrilling hidden-object game.