ControllerMate is a controller programming tool that allows custom functionality to be added to standard HID devices (joysticks, trackballs, gamepads, keyboards, and more).
Using a graphical interface and drag-and-drop editing, users can program controller buttons to perform complex keyboard and mouse sequences. Programming is accomplished using "building blocks". Each type of building block performs a different type of function. Building blocks can be individually configured and linked together to perform an endless variety of tasks.
Common programming tasks that can be performed with ControllerMate include:
- Configuring controller buttons to act like individual keyboard keys
- Configuring controller buttons to generate simple text
- Configuring controller axes to act like mouse axes
- Assigning an AppleScript to a controller button
- Redefining keyboard keys
- Assigning a custom acceleration curve to a mouse
Free utility that helps you transfer files.
With Controller Editor, you can precisely define which MIDI message has to be sent upon any action you do on your Native Instruments controller.
Start VMLite VNC Server.
Create and control a live music show with your Mac.
Use your computer keyboard&mouse or Wacom tablet to create a musical performance