COMSOL Update 5.2Free
Old versionsSee all
This update corrects several bugs and stability issues in COMSOL 4.2a. The update is cumulative; that is, it applies to both COMSOL 4.2a and COMSOL 4.2a Update 1 and includes all updates from the previous Update 1.
General features :
- Improved stability and performance.
- Corrected Function preview for interpolation functions when using non-SI units.
- Fixed crash that could occur when using Incomplete LU preconditioner.
- Fixed crash that could occur when using a Least Square Objective defined on a boundary point in 1D models.
- Fixed crash that could occur when using SOR line and running COMSOL in cluster mode.
- Fixed error that could occur when renaming a dependent variable.
- Corrected solver performance issue affecting large models (issue was introduced in COMSOL 4.2a Update 1).