v2.4 [21 Apr 2013]
This update disables backup of Google Reader, but continues to provide access to existing Google Reader backups.
• Renamed the app to “CloudPull Free”.
• CloudPull now backs up user-defined labels that start with “[Gmail]/” or “[Google Mail]/”.
• If you have a login item for CloudPull, CloudPull will leave it as-is rather than trying to migrate it to the newer-style “start at login” mechanism. Either way, CloudPull will continue to start upon login if you have set it up to do so.
• You can now copy the name of an item by right-clicking on it and selecting “Copy” from the resulting menu.
• You can now copy the link associated with a Google Reader subscription or article by right-clicking on it and selecting “Copy link” from the resulting menu.
v2.1 [14 Jun 2012]
- Fixed a bug in the Account preferences view, where the “Select labels…” button would incorrectly become disabled in some circumstances.
Vectorworks Cloud Services saves time by freeing up desktop computing power.
Free app that enables auto pasting in Cloud Clip.
Cloud video service tool for Mac.
FLIR Cloud™ is a cloud-enabled software platform to connect to all FLIR NVRs.
Innovative program that backs up your personal online data.