Cisdem WindowManager for Mac is an easy-to-use desktop window manager to move, resize, and arrange windows with ease. After it was installed, you can easily control windows by the following 3 ways: dragging windows to the edges or corners of your screen, then windows will be auto-resized; with innovative grid system to select the area that the windows should cover; or with simple and customizable keyboard shortcuts.
1. 3 Ways to Manager Windows: by mouse, grid and keyboard shortcuts;
2. Managing Window Edges: easily set the edges and borders, can also choose to ignore edges and borders;
3. Menu Bar Access: choose to show or hide the apps' icons on the menu bar;
4. Global Shortcuts: access WindowManager from anywhere using a configurable global hotkey;
5. Restore Size: restore old window size if the window is dragged away;
6. Edges Support: support 7 preset size/location options for easy window snap;
7. Grid system: support to resize your windows with the grid system;
8. Grid Size: easily set to customizable grid size (from 1x1 up to 10x10);
9. Keyboard Shortcuts: support to set unlimited user-customizable keyboard shortcuts.