Keeping your Mac Address Book up to date and error-free is always a tasking process. Cisdem ContactManger for Mac is a fresh start, unlike Apple's Contacts application, you can easily backup all of the Contacts, edit the Contacts fields, find, analyzes, reports, and fixes dozens of problems with OS X Contacts and export Mac Address Book to CSV, vCard, TXT, Docx, HTML, Excel, Numbers, and Pages format for easy Contacts back up or sync.
1. Manage All Your OS X Contacts in One Place:
With Mac OS X built-in contact database, you can still sync with iCloud and any other service OS X Contacts supports (e.g. Google Contacts). Also, anything entered will sync in Mac Contacts.
2. Customizable Views by Adding Properties:
Customizing by choosing from a variety of categories to show. I.e. Phone, Address, Department, URL, Note, Company, Suffix, Job Title, Email, Birthday, etc. & many sub categories to get all the details of your Contacts.
3. Export Contacts to all common formats: CSV, vCard, TXT, Docx, HTML, Excel, Numbers, and Pages, for contact backup purposes or syncing with a variety of popular platforms including Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, and Hotmail.
4. Scan through Contact Details with Smart Filters:
Amending Contacts with 13 screening conditions like: Duplicate Contacts, Incomplete Name, Invalid Characters, Duplicate Address, Duplicate Phone Number, Duplicate Email Address, Note with Spacing Only, Unusual Title, Emails Duplicated among Multiple Contacts, etc.
5. Scan and choose to delete the duplicate Contacts or invalid Contacts.