v3.4 [27 Apr 2017]
Chocolat has deep autocompletion for JS, Python, Ruby, HTML and more.
Live Error Checking
Chocolat constantly checks your code as you’re writing it.
No more interruptions from rude parse errors!
Viewing two files at once is easy. Just select them both in the sidebar.
v1.4 [15 Oct 2012]
- Feature – Strip trailing whitespace.
- Bug – Removed hang when loading a project by switching to SQLite for project storage.
- Bug – Performance improvements. Reduced idle CPU usage, and removed some hangs.
- Note – Added dock menu.
- Bug – Fixed focusing of blank tab view's search field.
- Feature – Right click on a directory in the source list to "Open in New Tab" or "Open in New Window".
- Note – Shows a highlight around source list items on right click so that you can see which one you clicked on.
- Bug – Possibly fixed Comment Line not working for some people. I was never able to reproduce this bug, we'll see if this fixes things.
Allows editing, converting and previewing Markdown documents.
GoodPage makes HTML/CSS editing and site management easy.
Transcribe your thoughts into digital text with full Markdown support.
Simplest presentation writer with Markdown.
Streamlines the blogging process with a convenient, native editing interface.