CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers as an item in the Mac OS X menu bar.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build Web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via Growl
Delivery Status displays delivery status of packages for a variety of shipment services.
Little sysop helper for Mac OS X to monitor your (or someone others) servers.
A lightweight application that’ll grab the warranty status of your computer
Sim Deploy provides drag and drop installation of iOS simulator builds.
WoW Status shows the current status of World of Warcraft servers