Capture Magic SD 1.2
Capture Magic SD records quality DV, DVCPro25 and DVCPro50 direct to disk from multiple cameras. Capture Magic SD builds upon the high quality scopes and monitors provided by Big Mug Software's Monitor Magic and adds a never seen before feature on the Apple Mac: simultaneous direct to disk recording from multiple DV, DVCPro25 and DVCPro50 cameras. Recording directly to disk minimizes the need to buy and carry new tapes, gives you much more storage capacity, and lessens the chances of corrupt or dropped frames caused by problems with tape. Also new in version 1.1, we build upon this and support time-lapse and top motion recording straight to disk. And when it is time to edit your video, all your footage is waiting and ready for you.
Capture Magic SD has these great features:
- Support Standard definition consumer DV, DVCPro25 and DVCPro50
- Record multiple DV cameras at the same time
- Record directly from camera straight to disk
- Time-lapse recording.
- Stop animation support.
- Preview monitor with helpful guides
- Scaling and flipping preview to support many types of lenses
- Weighted Waveform Monitor
- Colored Waveform Monitor
- RGB Parade
- Weighted Vectorscope
- Colored Vectorscope
- Luminance Histogram
- RGB Histogram
- Pause input for accurate analysis