BusyCal is an award winning calendar app that provides powerful time-saving productivity tools in a friendly, personalized, easy-to-use package.
BusyCal's unique and powerful features include customizable calendar views, scrolling Month and Week views, an integrated Info Panel for quickly viewing and editing events, integrated To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed, custom font sizes and styles, graphics, live weather feeds and moon phases, and a menu bar app for quick access to the current day's events and weather.
BusyCal supports iCloud, Google Calendar, and other CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync and share your calendars through the cloud with other Macs running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app on OS X, as well as iPhones and iPads running the built-in Calendar app on iOS 6.
• Display your calendar by Month, Week, Day, Year or List
• Customize the number of weeks shown per month, or days shown per week
• List view displays custom date ranges and columns, including automatic totaling of hours for time billing
Manage To Dos
• To Dos can be displayed directly in your calendar and carry-forward until completed
• Control the date range and sorting of To Dos in the To Do List
• Create repeating To Dos
• To Dos in BusyCal are compatible and sync with the Reminders app on OS X and iOS
• Alarms may displayed in the BusyCal Alarm Window or the Notification Center
• Snooze alarms for any duration, including x minutes before start
• Set default alarm intervals for new Events, To Dos, All-Day Events, and Birthdays & Anniversaries
• Display a list of today's events and weather forecast in the menu bar
• View event details, mark a To Do as completed, or create new events using natural language
• Display the menu with a shortcut key
Weather, Graphics, Holidays and Birthdays
• Display a live 10-day weather forecast and moon phases
• Drag-n-drop images into your calendar with the new Graphics palette
• Display stylized Holidays, Birthdays, and Anniversaries
• Customize event fonts, sizes, styles and colors
• Info panel allows you to view and edit event details directly
• Customize the fields shown, such as Location, Time Zone, Tags, and Last edit time
• Adjust dates and times with arrow keys or the new date picker
• Arrange calendars into Groups and instantly show/hide them with a single click
• Create Smart Filters to display a set of calendars, a custom view, or events that match a certain criteria
• Use tags to track important events, projects or clients
Sync and Share calendars
• Sync and share calendars with iCloud, Google Calendar, and other CalDAV servers
• Inbox displays notifications of meetings and changes made to events on shared calendars
• Share calendars on your LAN with other BusyCal users
• Sync BusyCal with the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch through iCloud or Google Calendar
• Events in BusyCal sync with the iOS 6 Calendar app
• To Dos in BusyCal sync with the iOS 6 Reminders app
• Create automatic backups
• Set default calendar, start time and duration for new events
• New Find window lets you search your entire calendar independent of the current view
• Option to display a warning when modifying an event on a shared calendar
• Over 100 new features and bug fixes
Easily keep track of your daily events, to-dos, and reminders.
MenuCalendarClock iCal gives you instant access to your iCal calendars from a menu bar icon.
App that lets you add events to iCal.
A free utility that copies events from Now Up-to-Date to iCal.
Automatically puts your TimeTrade appointments on your Mac's iCal calendar.
Add, edit, and modify events, reminders, tasks directly from your Mac menu.