The most comprehensive Home Inventory application on the market that will help you make and maintain inventory for any property you own. It lets you organize your belongings in collections, rooms, locations and/or assign one or more tags to each one. It lets you add photos, videos, receipts, manuals, contracts and other documents related to your possessions.
For more details, trial download or videos go to: http://theblueplum.com
• Inventory Items
Add all necessary information related to each item: name, description, year, make, model, serial number, purchase price, annual depreciation rate, heir, warranty...
Associate items to your properties, rooms, and collections. Add custom tags to organize your items into even more categories
• Bulk Import
Quickly import photos or other document types and create new inventory items from a selected folder
Add multiple photos, videos, manuals or other documents to items. Display all of them in a photo album that lets you filter and organize by multiple criteria
• iPhone & iPad
Access your iPhone or iPad photos directly from the Mac application without having to use an external iOS app
Keep maintenance or upgrade journal. Log relevant events – services, taxes...
Schedule one-time or recurring events with optional reminders (maintenance tasks, tax due dates, warranty expiry, etc.)
• Packing lists
Moving, going on a trip, camping - manage multiple packing lists for every occasion.
• Loaned items
Track items you loaned to your contacts, set 'return by' dates, create reports ...
• Property management
Add and display more information related to your properties – property manager, Zillow...
Multiple report types. Location, room, collection, and tag filtering for each report. Create reports as PDF files that you can easily view, print, save or email directly from the application. Create Item List, Summary, Comprehensive, Warranty, Estate, Photo album, Insurance, or Loaned items reports. More report types will keep coming with regular updates
• Backup & Restore
All inventory information is kept on your local computer, but keeping your home inventory information off-site is always a good idea. Back up all data to a single compressed file. Automated backups to iCloudDrive.
• Value tracking
You can create periodic value logs (usually on an annual basis) for all the items you want to be tracked. Automatically apply suggested depreciation rates. Display & print charts for your value logs
• Custom fields
If you miss a field or two in your inventory, you can define yours (up to 2 numerical and 2 text fields)
• Continuity Camera - use your iPhone or other iOS devices to scan documents or take a picture of something nearby and transfer it instantly to the application
• Take and transfer photos from our iOS app (if you don't use iCloud)
• Item's property location, room, collection, custom tags
• Manage each property's information - documents, locations, insurance, claims
• Purchase price, annual depreciation rate
• Inventory item journals and events
• Estate planning
• Packing lists
• Contacts manager
• Insurance, insurance claims
• Track loaned items
• Assign photos, videos or any other type of electronic document to any of your inventory items
• Display items' location on a map (in case you hold multiple properties)
• Track item values, display value history in a chart. Various chart types, custom tag-based chart data, ...
• Item values distribution chart – clearly see your most valuable items
• Print or copy to a clipboard any chart
• Dashboard overview of your inventory value, charts, property locations, warranties, and important events
• List of soon to expire warranties
• Multiple reports (item list, summary, comprehensive, warranty, photo album, estate).
• Import data from other applications through CSV files
• Bulk image import
• Export data to CSV and JSON files
• Full data backup & restore