Print web images in high-resolution even when you don’t have access to the raw originals.
If you have been in situations like...
- Finding a nice graphic on the web only to find out that its resolution is too low to keep it as your desktop wallpaper.
- You need to print out a banner of your small business’ logo. But the printing company said that the image file taken from your website is too small.
- You would like to frame some snapshots taken from your vintage cameraphones. Alas after a trip to the photo shop, you realized that the glossy prints are blurry.
Then you need Bigger Picture.
BiggerPicture helps you increase the resolution of photos and line art graphic.
With BiggerPicture you will get:
- Image enhancement based on machine learning. Enlarge your images by 2x through 8x without getting blurry or blocky results.
- Noise reduction eliminates image compression artifacts typical of low-resolution JPEG files.
- Batch processing to enhance multiple images in one go.
- Photos editing extension to enhance images in your photo library without leaving the Photos app.
- Create hundred-megapixel life-sized images from mere snapshots.
- “Thanks to BiggerPicture I could quickly grab images from our website to make signboards and banners that we needed for a trade show.”
- “I have A LOT of photos taken from my [smartphone model from year 2002], many are nostalgic. Thanks to BiggerPicture, I’ve just made a photo album out of my collection and it looks great!”
- “Having an app in my computer instead of using a web service gives me peace of mind when processing some of my very personal vintage photo collection.”
- “Unlike [a competitor], there is no monthly limit of how many images I can process.”
- “BiggerPicture netted me a profit of 20x its cost on the first project that used it.”