Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition 1.1
Old versionsSee all
Once again, play as the masked vigilante Batman dealing with the plans of his enemy, the Joker. Explore a city prison in Arkham City and discover secret locations, complete quests to capture escaped criminals, save innocents and learn the dark secrets of the people running the place.
The Dark Knight descends.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
A year after the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum, Quincy Sharp, the new mayor of Gotham, has turned its slums into Arkham City, a terrifying open-air prison where violent thugs and insane super-villains are incarcerated within heavily fortified walls.
When Batman is imprisoned alongside Gotham’s most notorious, he must discover Arkham City’s true purpose before it’s too late. This intense, atmospheric sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum plunges Batman deep into a gothic nightmare from which he will need all his wits, gadgetry and skill to escape.
• Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition contains all DLC including Harley Quinn’s Revenge, a standalone story set two weeks after the events of the main game in addition to the Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map packs.
• Experience Arkham City as Batman; learn to master the caped crusader’s abilities as you swoop over the rain-lashed rooftops of Gotham in the best superhero adventure ever to come to the Mac.
• Face off against a demented rogue’s gallery that includes all of Gotham’s most iconic baddies: The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin and Mr. Freeze.
• Take on hundreds of side missions, secrets and puzzles hidden by the Riddler to confuse and confound Batman.
• Wonderful toys! Make Arkham City your playground; deploy an arsenal of upgradable gadgets, from a remote-control Batarang to a grappling gun to explosive gel and freeze cluster grenades.
• Use Detective Mode to scan for vital clues and reveal enemies’ weak spots, then deliver brutal combos with an improved version of the Free Flow™ combat system.
• Play as Catwoman in a deliciously feline subplot that unfurls alongside the main game.
• Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy return as the voices of the Joker and Batman in this dark, twisted adventure, written by Paul Dini.
• Challenge your friends' scores and compare achievements with Apple's Game Center (requires Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion).
Important information regarding Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 2.0 GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 16GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 320M, Intel HD3000 and Intel GMA series.
• You can find out more about the game on the Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/bmac