AV Bros. Page Curl 2.2
AV Bros. Page Curl 2.0 is the filter plug-in (8bf) for Adobe Photoshop and compatible hosts. The plug-in is targeted to help you create two (2) types of effects using the all new and vastly improved engine: the very realistic turning page effect (Page Curl) and the folding page effect (Page Fold). The plug-in lets you adjust the plethora of parameters while curling or folding the page. The new unique features of AV Bros. Page Curl 2.0 along with the old ones, which were inherited from version 1.2, let you create amazing effects in almost no time! The User Interface of AV Bros. Page Curl 2.0 is extremely convenient and has some special features that make your work with the plug-in not only pleasant, but very efficient as well.
List of Features:
The ability to create not only the turning page effect (Page Curl), but the folding page effect (Page Fold) as well. The ability to work with arbitrary-shaped images (non-rectangular, with full or partial transparent areas, etc.) The total control over the process of creating the surface for curled or folded page by adjusting the following parameters of the surface:
- Angle, Level, Radius, Obliquity, Torsion and Direction (for page curling).
- Angle, Level, Folding Angle and Direction (for page folding). The ability to make the curled part of the page to be outside the page's initial boundary. Switching the direction (Upward or Downward) of page curling or folding. Changing the opacity of the whole page. Changing the cross-opacity of the page. The ability to specify various contents for either side of the page:
- Content from the active layer.
- Solid color (custom color, host's foreground or background colors).
- Image from the file, which may be either tiled or resized to fit.
- Content from any layer of the current document (This feature is available only for Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and higher.) The ability to flip the content of either side of the page. Swapping the content of the page's sides. Adjusting the level of the shading. The presence of a transparent area under the curled or folded part of the page. Supporting images in RGB, CMYK and Grayscale color modes. Specifying the quality of the surface rendering, including the Auto Mode. Exporting the result of the render as a PSD file. (Including current Color Profile provided by the host.) Fast and high-quality preview. Using various backdrops for the Main Preview area:
- The standard checkerboard.
- The custom solid color.
- The content of the active layer of the current document.
- The content of any layer of the current document. (This feature is available only for Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and higher.) Saving and loading settings of the plug-in. The ability to record scripting parameters and be automated by them (Scripting-aware).
What's new in this version:
All new engine and UI. Mac OS X compatible.