AudioTest generates audio test signals and can save audio test signals as audio files.
- Wave types: Sine wave, Triangle wave, Sawtooth wave, Square wave, Pulse wave, Anti-aliased Sawtooth wave, Anti-aliased Square wave, Anti-aliased Pulse wave, White noise, Pink noise, Brown noise, and Gaussian noise.
- Frequency: fixed, linear sweep, and logarithmic sweep.
- Level: fixed, linear sweep, and logarithmic sweep.
- Phase shift: ±180 degrees.
- Sample rates: 11.025k, 22.05k, 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, and 192k.
- Bit depths: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit integers, and 32-bit float.
- Channels: mono, stereo, left, and right.
- Level meter: peak, RMS (root-mean-square), and average.
- Scroll Wheel support with text fields and sliders.
- Keyboard Shortcuts for various parameters.
- Undo/Redo support for parameter changes.
- AppleScript scripting.
A powerful and feature-rich audio editor for Mac users.
Mac port of 8-bit and 16-bit sound effect creator sfxr.
Digital audio workstation designed also for professionals.
Application software that runs on Mac OS X.
Generate sound effects and synthesize sound based on the SN76477 circuit.