Old versionsSee all
now you really can ◉ Pop Some Tags over at eBay ◉
● All Auction Sniping is fee FREE FOR LIFE. no more paying a service for each auction, no fees for alerts, no more ANY fees of any kind.
● Seeing an important eBay auction is one thing, actually winning is quite another. An eBay sniper is a tool to let you bid at the last moment of an auction automatically, so no one can counter your bid by a few cents, so you win the ones you really want.
● Play your cards close to your vest, and your eBay bids even closer by doing your own eBay Auction sniping with absolute full personal control, even alerts that let you know if your bid has become too low all through the auction, not once a day, but within 10 to 20 mins of it happening. NO other app or service can do this. No one can come close to the many functions that this App provides you, not even eBay, because of it's dual modes you can mix and match just what you need for each Auction, fee free FOR LIFE.
● Got something important you want to remember to bid on and do it with peace of mind that you have all your bases covered? Now it gets interesting. This app actually makes eBay useful again.
● This App has two modes, You can either have the app automatically snipe/(bid) for you at the last moment on an eBay auction, or you can set custom alerts so that you can snipe/(bid) in person at the last moment, or even combine the two for exactly what you want in an eBay sniper, along with getting alerts for free. And the alerts go to all your devices when using both iCloud and this app's companion iPhone/iPad App. These alerts arrive to you rain or shine, even if you have no internet connection.
● And best of all, there are no ongoing fees or charges for all this functionality, EVER.
● With the iPhone companion app available in the App Store, you can set an auction snipe on the road, and your mac app at home will automatically register the new snipe or even changes to a snipe and do the last minute bidding for you.
◉ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ●●●● First mode ●●●● ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◉
To have the app snipe for you automatically, just follow the steps 1,2,3,4 at the bottom of the window in the app.
∙ ∙ ∙ ∙ see the help menu in the app (or at website below) ∙ ∙ ∙ ∙
(the iPhone/iPad companion App also has all the functionality of this App, and all the snipes are shared through iCloud between the two companion apps near instantaneously.)
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
◉ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ●●●● Second mode ●●●● ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◉
● To snipe in person, first go to your preferences in the bottom right of the window and set up the alert times you want triggered before an auction's end. Then go to an auction with an end time. A new button in the bottom of the window will light up, click on 'Add to Calendar' and you've added that auction to your Device's Calendar with the preset alerts.
● With iCloud and the companion iPhone/iPad app, your new Calendar events will also sync to all your other devices and Calendars for seamless alerts automatically so your entire digital arsenal is alerted.
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
● For the USA, UK, Aussie, Canadian, German eBay website market. We offer this app in all markets, so that those markets have access to these mentioned eBay sites.
● A link back to the listing is saved with your alerts, so when an alert appears, simply touch on "view" and you'll see a link to the listing for immediate action.
● You will be pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to set up a snipe, or set up alerts.
● See the do's and don'ts and other FAQ's at the App Website, if you are viewing this on deskTop click on the "Developer Website" link to the upper right of this text. If on Device, go to "Ratings and Reviews" tab, then look for the "App Support" button.