Atlas is a streamlined and powerful utility that features an intuitive interface for easily generating sprite sheets (a.k.a. texture atlases). Besides designing your own sprites, Atlas will also allow you to create your own animations that can be exported to Cocos2d formats.
Lay out your sprite sheets
- Pack all your sprites to a single image to save memory
- Restrict sprite sheet size to power-of-two or square
- Rotate sprites
- Move sprites manually using the mouse or keyboard
Manipulate your sprites
- Trim sprites
- Explode sprites do disjunct parts
- Merge sprites
- Modify sprite bounds
Edit your sprites' textures
- Basic drawing tools
- Create hit polygon
- Drag-and-drop frame placement
- Onion skinning
- Animation background image
- Frame repeat
- Frame offset
Export in different formats
- PNG and TIFF textures
- Floyd-Steinberg dithering
- 8 and 4 bits/channel color depth
- Cocos2d compatibility
Atlas is compatible with OS X 10.7+ and supports full-screen and versions.
More info, tutorial and demo projects are available ttrgames.hu/atlas
Human anatomy general reference.
View weather patterns all over the world, with real-time cloud cover and a 7-day forecast.
It gives you a searchable photographic memory for your entire digital life.
Stop the hassle of external applications.
An application for viewing the Allen Mouse Brain Atlas gene expression data