Old versionsSee all
All-in Yoga is used by more than 1,000,000 people around the world on iPhone and iPad!
Now you can enjoy this amazing app on your MAC!
- Over 250 poses and breathing exercises with detailed instructions, photo, video and voice guidance plus special yoga tunes for efficient sessions!
- 25 ready-made programs compiled by an experienced yogi are ideal for rookies and will push the limits of pros as well.
- A special algorithm will choose the best individual program for you according to your goals, level and time limits.
- An ideal tool to create your own programs: make up and edit your own yoga routine quickly and easily!Features:
- over 250 poses and BREATHING EXERCISES including the most popular and those recommended by professional yoga practicers
- text, voice instructions plus PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FOR EACH POSE
- NAME VOICING in English and Sanscrit for all poses
- FULL-SCREEN for training mode BREATHING EXERCISES
- 40+ breathing exercises for every level: learn the art of yoga breathing
- 4 pranayama programs help you relax and meditate
- clear audio and text instructions + video for every exercise showing correct techniques of breathing
- breathing timer 25 READY-MADE PROGRAMS
- 2 modes of program selection for every level
- Personal Yoga Teacher mode: a unique algorithm will choose a ready-made program according to your parameters, goals and time limits
- Quick Recipes mode: browse through the list of 25 programs created by professional yogis and choose the one you like. DESIGN YOUR OWN PROGRAM
- fast Mode is an ideal tool to build programs of any level
- create and edit your program quickly and easily: choose from the list of poses, set the duration of each pose
- change the order of poses, delete poses from the program or add new ones
- Forward/Back buttons for switching between poses in the Training mode EXTRA FEATURES
- interval timer: set the duration of poses and it will alert you when you need to change pose
- 3D muscle models for all poses
- Calendar: browse through the past trainings to track your activity.
- be inspired for new achievements every day: find an encouraging quote from famous yoga practicers in the Calendar.
- 6 selected tunes that can accompany every program