AgenaRisk is a powerful but intuitive tool for modelling, analysing and predicting risk.
- Simulation of statistical distributions for predictive inference.
- Diagnostic inference for machine learning applications.
- Hierarchical modelling as an alternative to Monte Carlo Markov Chains (MCMC).
- Construction of hybrid models containing discrete and continuous uncertain variables.
- Mixture modelling of discrete and continuous distributions.
It is an application that tests the database integrity of Password Manager.
It automatically evaluates your design with a predictive human performance model
Procedural programming language designed to be used in science, scripting, etc.
Simple-to-use phylogeny inference program.
Program for archiving, visualizing and analysing flights.