Adobe Revel (was Adobe Carousel) lets you easily bring all your photos together in a photo library you can access from your iPad, iPhone, and Mac. No storage issues or syncing hassles!
Enjoy all your memories anywhere you are!
Adobe® Carousel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs-no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles. Enjoy your photos anywhere you are, and make them look terrific using the same powerful photo-processing technology that's used in Adobe Photoshop® Lightroom®, so you get the finest photo-editing results delivered consistently no matter what type of device you are using. Create the ultimate family photo hub by sharing a photo library with family members to contribute shots and weigh in on favorites.
To enable the seamless, multi-device experience on all of your iPads, iPhones, and Macs, Carousel requires an active subscription. Simply purchase your Carousel subscription from your iPad or iPhone.
- Don't sweat storage limits or suffer syncing-just enjoy the freedom to browse your entire photo library or show off any shot on any device you have handy. Simply add photos to your Adobe Carousel photo library on one iPad, iPhone, or Mac, and you'll instantly have them in Adobe Carousel on all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs.
- Easily crop, rotate, adjust exposure, and make other corrections, or lend your photos serious style with unique Looks. Experiment with wild abandon knowing Adobe Carousel always preserves your original photo.
- Create a family photo library without the hassle of sending emails, handing off drives, and trying to figure out which photos to touch up or use in special projects. Simply invite family members to add photos to your library via their own Adobe Carousel apps, and let them flag their favorites so everyone can quickly find the best-loved shots.
- Use familiar multitouch gestures to easily explore tens of thousands of photos or quickly find and fill the screen with one great shot.
- Simplify your life. A single subscription puts Adobe Carousel on all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs, and you can accomplish the same tasks in virtually the same ways on every iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
- Share those moments that matter by sending your photos straight from Adobe Carousel to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- Snap new photos right from Adobe Carousel on your iPhone or iPad, and they'll instantly appear in your photo library on all your devices. No manual importing required!
- Take advantage of WiFi and 3G technologies to use Adobe Carousel anywhere you want.
- Export photos from Adobe Carousel to your hard drive so you can use third-party apps and services to create your own photo books, calendars, and keepsakes.
- Import, edit, and share all your JPEGs, the most common file format for photos. Unlike with other apps that claim to give you all your photos everywhere you are, with Adobe Carousel:
- You can edit your photos anywhere you are
- You don't have to install server software on your desktop
- Your desktop doesn't have to be powered on
- You don't have to configure anything
- You don't have to be on your local network
- In order to use Adobe Carousel, you must sign up for an Adobe Carousel account. Your Adobe Carousel account is what connects all your devices to your Adobe Carousel photo library.
- If you'd like Carousel to use the photos in your device's camera roll, you need to allow access to Location Services on your device.Adobe Revel costs $5.99/month. Get the app and start with a free 30-day subscription.
Carousel lets you check Instagram photos from your Mac.
Hydra Pro helps you create HDR images on your Mac.
Desktop Carousel automatically change or update your desktop picture.
Benefit of handy font- and spacing-related features.
Carousel is a simple, beautiful way to explore Instagram on your Mac.