Audio & Video
Design & Photo
Log in / Sign up
I'm a Beginner on Mac Informer
United States of America
7 years ago
- Note: The price of this software is a monthly charge.
- iTunes is built-in Mac software which does far more than just play tunes.
- Automatically back up your data to your Dropbox account.
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Stay in touch with your colleagues and monitor conversations.
- Manage, share, and organize your important notes with ease.
Adobe Flash Player Install Manager
- Upload your files to your Cloud service account and share them with the world.
- Place where you can create, share, collaborate, and keep all of your stuff.
Chrome Remote Desktop
- Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer.
- VoiceOver describes aloud what appears on your computer screen.
Boot Camp Assistant
Bluetooth File Exchange
- Makes it easy to share files between your Mac and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Safari 5 is a web browser made by Apple for the Mac.
- Photos will help you keep your growing library organized and accessible.
Notes by Apple Inc.
- Notes is an application created to make quick records.
- iMessage lets you send messages to anyone on a Mac, or an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 5.
- Use every pixel of your display to explore new destinations.
- Mail offers an elegant full-screen interface that makes it easy to manage all your email from a single, ad-free inbox.
- Amazing way to download and read books.
- It can increase your free memory with a simple click.
- FaceTime for Mac makes it easy to talk, smile and laugh with friends and family on their iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch or Mac.
- A flexible and convenient place to store information for everyone you know.
Calendar by Apple Inc.
- Keep track of your busy schedule and share it with others using Calendar.
- Organise your life on your Mac. Make as many to-do lists as you need and easily add to them.
View all 26 programs