Log in / Sign up
I'm a Beginner on Mac Informer
5 years ago
- Picasa and Picasa Web Albums allows you to organize, edit, and upload your photos to the Web from your computer in quick, simple steps.
- Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side.
- It is a desktop sync application that keeps all your files safe in the cloud.
Windows 7 Applications
Ubuntu Linux Desktop Applications
- Intensify Pro lets photographers of all skill levels create powerful photographic images with unprecedented drama and detail.
- ColorStrokes brings you tools and features that are not available in any similar app.
- Dropzone is a useful productivity application designed for Mac.
- Streaming music service that gives you on-demand access to millions of songs.
- Send instant messages, share files, and hold video conferences.
Swift Publisher 3
- Limited time offer - 30% savings! Enhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- Sparkbox s an app that helps you manage images for your design.
- Ember (formerly LittleSnapper) is your digital scrapbook of things that inspire you: websites, photos, apps or other things.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encrypted segmented or split files easily.
- Advanced, yet easy to use disk copying program.
- FileZilla (ported from Windows) is a fast and reliable FTP client and server with lots of useful features and an intuitive interface.
- Stream audio from your computer all around your network.
- Easily update apps from App Store and other sources.
View all 18 programs