Log in / Sign up
› Guest #105754893
I'm a Beginner on Mac Informer
2 years ago
- Astro is an easy-to-use Facebook messenger for Mac.
- A personalized e-mail experience for working more efficiently.
- Franz is a messaging application designed for Mac.
2 years ago
Plex Media Server
- Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients.
- Desktop text editor application based on web technologies.
- Your essential tool for managing your Garmin devices.
- Block Mac applications from accessing the Internet.
- Play your favorite movies and music, preview images, etc.
Synology Cloud Station
- Application for Windows, Mac and iOS that syncs files between your computers and Synology NAS via the Internet...
- Simple MP4 file-format muxer and tagger.
- The Vivaldi browser is hyper-customizable and does not track you.
- Immediately complete various types of tasks from your desktop.
- VoiceOver describes aloud what appears on your computer screen.
- Create, mount, convert, compressed and encrypted disk images, hard drives, DVD.
- The Console utility allows you to monitor system logs from a central location.
Boot Camp Assistant
Bluetooth File Exchange
- Makes it easy to share files between your Mac and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Adobe Flash Player Install Manager
Open XML for Excel
Microsoft Upload Center
Microsoft Office Reminders
Microsoft Database Utility
Microsoft Database Daemon
Microsoft Clip Gallery
Microsoft Chart Converter
Microsoft Alerts Daemon
- Designed to give you the finest document-formatting tools, Word helps you organize and write your documents more efficiently.
- PowerPoint for Mac helps you build and share rich and professional presentations
- Microsoft Outlook enables you to consolidate your PC-based e-mail into your Mac.
- Excel for Mac helps you analyze, organize, and manage all your data and lists
Microsoft Document Connection
Skype For Business
- Take screenshots and capture desktop activity with minimum effort.
Toolbox for Keynote -Templates
- Thousands of customizable items and millions of ways to combine them.
- Newton is a subscription based service that supercharges your email.
- Lets you organize your menu bar apps, by hiding them, rearranging them.
Dash (Docs & Snippets)
- Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager.
- Organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas.
Infographics Lab for Keynote
- Infographics designed to be used with Apple Keynote and other applications.
Debit & Credit
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes from your computer.
- Browser that doesn't crash and runs smoothly.
- Xcode is the complete toolset for building Mac OS X and iOS applications.
- Works with an external hard drive to automatically back up your entire Mac.
- TIDAL is a music service that provides high fidelity sound quality.
- Access your computer while traveling and share your screen for remote support.
- Streaming music service that gives you on-demand access to millions of songs.
- Sonos (formerly Sonos Desktop Controller) allows you to control software for the Sonos Music System.
- Stay in touch with your colleagues and monitor conversations.
- Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet.
- Siri4Mac will bring the basic experience of siri to the mac
- Safari 5 is a web browser made by Apple for the Mac.
- RescueTime is a web-based time management and analytics tool.
- Organise your life on your Mac. Make as many to-do lists as you need and easily add to them.
- A universal media player developed specifically for Mac OS X by Apple, Inc.
- A simple, elegant application for viewing and working with PDF documents.
- Photos will help you keep your growing library organized and accessible.
- This Mac application helps you monitor your deliveries.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow connections.
- Upload your files to your Cloud service account and share them with the world.
- A Mac application for your daily tasks easy management.
Notes by Apple Inc.
- Notes is an application created to make quick records.
- Gives you a bird’s-eye view of everything that’s running on your system.
- Keep track of your daily assignments, to-do lists, and ideas from one place.
- Use every pixel of your display to explore new destinations.
- Mail offers an elegant full-screen interface that makes it easy to manage all your email from a single, ad-free inbox.
LaunchPad by Apple Inc.
- Launchpad makes hunting through an applications folder a thing of the past.
- This program helps you remember all of your passwords.
- The Kindle app is optimized for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch...
- iTunes is built-in Mac software which does far more than just play tunes.
- Amazing way to download and read books.
Google Web Designer
- Google Web Designer lets you bring ideas to life across screens.
- Place where you can create, share, collaborate, and keep all of your stuff.
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
FullContact for Gmail
- Easily manage your contact information from your Mac.
- Manage your fonts quickly and easily with the Font Book application in OS X.
- Quickly browse the web without slowing down your Mac.
- Manage, share, and organize your important notes with ease.
- Enjoy a front-row seat for everything from the latest action thriller.
- Full-screen app that’s home to widgets: mini-applications that let you perform common tasks and provide you with fast access to information.
- A flexible and convenient place to store information for everyone you know.
- CloudApp offers the fastest way to capture and immediately share files.
View all 85 programs