Using Simile makes modelling a more productive task for scientific investigators. Models can be prepared more quickly, shared more easily and maintained more efficiently.
- Object-based representation, for handling disaggregation and individual-based modelling
- Auto-generated C model code, for fast execution
- Plug-and-play modules, supporting modular modelling, any part of a model can be extracted and used separately
- Plug-in displays, allowing you to create graphics specific to your field
- Declarative model representation, making it easy to manipulate the model in complex ways