OmniDazzle is a set of fun and useful enhancements that help you highlight certain areas of your screen, create visual effects, and track the location of your mouse pointer.
6 Reasons You Should Try OmniDazzle:
- You've got a presentation this week, and you want to hear both "oohs" AND "ahhs" from the audience.
- Your documentation could use some really great screen shots.
- You want to point out something on your screen, without actually pointing.
- You need to focus on specific tasks, like that one window over there, without looking at everything else on your display.
- You'd like to add some extra visual information to your screen, like arrows or boxes or...footprints.
- You've been working really hard all week, and frankly, you'd like to goof off for a while.
If you've ever used your computer screen to do a presentation, capture screen shots, or as a point of reference while someone looks over your shoulder...you, my friend, could have used OmniDazzle. OmniDazzle is handy for those times when you need to call attention to something on your screen ("...as you can all see, line 37 in this spreadsheet lists my proposed new salary: eleventy hojillion dollars. Any questions?"), and even helps you find your lost cursor (hey, it happens - especially when you're navigating across the four-million-pixels-and-counting landscape of a 30" Cinema Display).
OmniDazzle is designed to be both playful and practical; you can use a plug-in to professionally emphasize a section of your screen, or you can turn your mouse movement into an area of focus that trails pixie dust (or waves, or a bullseye, or...) across your desktop. You can configure each plug-in to suit your own particular preferences: change colors, make objects bigger or smaller, or change the way you activate the OmniDazzle plug-in of your choice.
Call out your cursor or part of your screen real estate - or just add some visual bling to your display; either way, we think OmniDazzle's collection of tools and toys will put a smile on your face. Try a free demo here.