It significantly improves the experience of a presentation for both the speaker and the audience:
- The presenter and audience can face each other. The presenter doesn't need to turn around any more to see what slide is currently shown - a glimpse on his iPhone is sufficient.
- The presenter has more choices on where to stand or move during the presentation, since he doesn't need the PC / laptop any more to trigger the transition to the next slide.
- Important comments or notes on a slide won't be forgotten - the notes for the actual slide are visible to the speaker.
- Smooth transitions to the next slide - the presenter can take a look at the preview of the next slides and knows already what comes next before the slide is shown.
- Requests from the audience to go back to a certain slide can be fulfilled in an instant - the presenter can flip through the slides and pick the one that is requested.