Due to unexpandable internal storage, junk files and large media files take up lots of space and cause slow response on iOS device. Hidden junk files and even deleted photos can result in potential privacy leak. iFreeUp is designed for iOS users to free up storage space, manage files of iOS devices directly on Mac, and prevent privacy leak in one-click. It can remove and shred various junk files including app caches, logs, cookies and more in iOS devices thoroughly to save storage space, improve system performance, and prevent privacy leak. To further manage iOS devices, iFreeUp provides export and import of photos, videos, music, books, apps, and podcasts between iOS devices and Mac, freeing up more storage space and saving private data. It can also shred deleted photos to make it unrecoverable. iFreeUp is an easy-to-use yet efficient tool to keep users' iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch especially with only 8GB/16GB storage running smoothly with enough storage space. Windows version is also available.
What Are Its Key Features?
* Free up storage space - One-click solution to clean temp files, useless and corrupted downloads, and cookies created by iOS and 3rd party apps
* Transfer media files - Support import and export of photos, videos, music, books, apps, and podcasts between iOS devices and computer
* Import and export app - Completely export apps with related app data & game records. Meanwhile, import them to a second iOS device
* Optimize iOS devices - Thoroughly remove junk files to accelerate data access speed and speed up iOS devices.
* Secure personal information - Completely delete and shred every deleted photo and other files to prevent privacy leak
* More can be discovered by you